Taipan Laminate airgunUragans airgun

Airgun Royal Thunder 5,5mm at TalonTunes

Home Forums BullPups BullPup General Chat Airgun Royal Thunder 5,5mm at TalonTunes

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  anthony266 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

anthony266
    Keymaster

World of airguns is growing each day and all shooters demand the best models for their hobby. Czech company RoyaI Airgun comes with their first model Thunder, which has been under development for more than 5 years. Thunder is the first model of Airgun Royal producer but the company has many years of experience in airgun.

Thunder is equipped with the latest innovations and offers many more than other models. Biathlon side lever mechanism works very smooth and it can be easily changed to the other side. lf you cock the rifle it will be notificated by the chamber load indicator so the overal I operation is much safer. Next feature is the possibility of exchange calibers which is really easy. High vol ume air tank has ca pa city of 350 cm3 offers sufficient amount of shots in full power mode. Thunder is fitted with pressure regulator and integral silencer. Accuracy is ensured by CZ and Lothar Walther barrels.

Thunder comes in .22 caliber with 15 shots magazine and .25 caliber with 13 shots magazine. Manual safety is located above the trigger to be easily and conveniently accessible. Trigger is fully adjustable.

• This topic was modified 1 month, 4 weeks ago by  anthony266.

miksatx
    Participant

Don’t see it listed any place. How about a link.

crosfire
    Participant

kris
    Participant

Wait a minute so what is the switch at the back above the cocking indicator? 2 safeties?
    Looks great. I wish there was a plate without the gap for the other side opposite of the cocking lever side. I don’t like gaps

Also the cocking lever seems too long for my taste.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by  kris.

anthony266
    Keymaster

Just added to TT site..

Airgun Royal Thunder .22

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar