Skip to toolbar

Airforce Selling Parts

Home Forums AirForce General Chat Airforce Selling Parts

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey guys just got an email from airforce that advised they will sell the new high flow valve for $105.00 plus shipping. part # 50501. the hammer is $5.00. They said it had to be approved by upper management, so I guess the full part bin is now open 😀

Anonymous
    Inactive

Aloha YN,

This is good news. I just shipped my bottle to AF an hour ago. Free warranty upgrade.

Now. How does that affect some of the guys machining the aftermarket valves? Their valves are awesome, that we know. How will/does the new AF valve stack up in comparison? Or, are the machinist produced valves in a league of their own, thus negating my query?

DH

teflontron
    Participant

I think that $105 puts AF in a difficult position as for not a lot more $ you are able to get a custom valve by a few well-know machinists and they can tailor it to your specs (more power, consistency etc).

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks TT. One of the things I have been curious about is the actual valve removal. Can it be accomplished with hog ring pliers alone so that one does not have to remove the bottle collar that the valve resides in as well?

shadoh
    Participant

I thought that most of the custom valves were double that?

kujitsu
    Participant

ya but where else can you get micro valve and condor in one?

randyhub
    Participant

Okay Airforce said I had to buy a new valve why?? The gun is 1 year old has a warranty and cannot be fired at 3000 psi as advertised, has a tophat that loosens and a wide velocity curve. Why would they just not fix it as other PCP’s do not have this problem???

Randy

walkonking
    Participant
    quote Randyhub:

Okay Airforce said I had to buy a new valve why?? The gun is 1 year old has a warranty and cannot be fired at 3000 psi as advertised, has a tophat that loosens and a wide velocity curve. Why would they just not fix it as other PCP’s do not have this problem???

Randy

Ask them to do what ever it is going to take to make you happy. You want your gun to fill to 3000psi and it does not. Ask them how do they plan to remedy that.

The Condors should be recalled due to a incorrect part being installed….bottom line. Tell them that. And insist on an explanation.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I agree AF should be required to correct their false advertising regarding the 3000 fill issue for free, or atleast at cost. They had to know the old valve was not as advertized. Making a huge profit to get the product as advertised is just wrong. Everyone who has the old valve should demand the new valve and at a decent price.

randyhub
    Participant

This is a tough one to answer I want to work with them and be fair but at a 105.00 can’t imagine they are makin much profit what do you think.

Randy

shadoh
    Participant

IMO, they should tell anyone with a Condor to ship the gun back and get a free replacement valve. They can pay shipping back.

Oh, I dont even own a Condor, I have a TSS.

kamikaze
    Participant

So is this valve / tophat problem strictly a Condor issue?

shadoh
    Participant

For the most part yes. They had big issues with not being able to shoot with a 200 bar fill.

The valves in the Talons arent much better but they dont have that problem.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.