Q:

Airforce Condor Shrouds

Airhog Shroud for Airforce Condor. How effective is it?

Shrouds and Moderators

All Replies

Viewing 9 replies - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

1 2

All that is required is for the LDC to have to be modified in any way for it to be used on a firearm. As long as it would have to be modified to work, it is legal. After all, a lawn more muffler will work on a firearm. But it would have to be modified at least a little to fit the firearm. You don’t see ATF arresting folks while they are cutting their grass!

LDC = Lead Dust Collector 🙂

Excuse the ignornace – LDC?? what’s that?

quote ronaldpdq:

quote garytex:

I couldn’t be happier with the shroud or the customer service.

Maybe it was just a bad day for him… acted like I was bothering him. * shrugs * Still it was enough to look elsewhere in the future…

So did we ever get a “definitive” answer as to whether it’s legal to put a shroud or suppressor on an airgun? my understanding is it is as long as it’s not able to be cut off and used on a firearm (not even for one single shot), “any” firearm. Does anyone know if the ones from airhog and talontunes meet that critiria? Thanks

Who cares, a LDC is a LDC, does not make it anything but a lead collector. We’re just trying to save the environment.

Why would the Feds. not want us to do that?

quote garytex:

I couldn’t be happier with the shroud or the customer service.

Maybe it was just a bad day for him… acted like I was bothering him. * shrugs * Still it was enough to look elsewhere in the future…

So did we ever get a “definitive” answer as to whether it’s legal to put a shroud or suppressor on an airgun? my understanding is it is as long as it’s not able to be cut off and used on a firearm (not even for one single shot), “any” firearm. Does anyone know if the ones from airhog and talontunes meet that critiria? Thanks

I have an Airhog shroud on .22 and .25 Condor, the hammer fall is the loudest sound firing makes if you discount pellet strike noise. Unshrouded, the gun is really loud. I couldn’t be happier with the shroud or the customer service.

I called that guy at airhog, he was pretty rude. I won’t be doing business with him anytime soon… have talked to Tony a few times (still trying to decide what setup to go with) and he’s always been real helpful.

Oh yeah, Tony makes a great shroud setup. TalonTunes is the place to be. 😀

I’ve heard guys who make there own, have better results. Its rated so-so, it won’t be mouse fart quiet. Spend the extra with Talon Tunes, have heard good reviews from his shrouds.

Viewing 9 replies - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

1 2
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.