Taipan Laminate airgunUragans airgun

Air Venturi Compressor

Home Forums General Compressors, tanks and pumps Air Venturi Compressor

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  zonk 6 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

sandalelect
    Participant

I just got off the phone with Tony from Talon tunes and he is going to be sending me my new Air Venturi compressor, I tried to find a Bauer, but just could not swing the prices that I was being given. The local dive shop is about to change hands and the new owners will not fill a tank unless you are dive certified.

sandalelect
    Participant

Got my air Venturi compressor on Tuesday, I followed the instruction did the break in ten minute run then filled two guns just to see how well it worked, it filled my 9mm Ultra from 0 to 3000 in three minutes and the .22 in two minutes. Have not filled any tanks yet but I will when I get the dry air intake filter, extra dry packs, extra compressor oil and extra output filters. So far so good.

birdman
    Participant

Sand , glad to hear that you are happy with your new Air Venturi Compressor set-up , looks like it is fast and easy , what I really would like
    to know is what is the total cost of your compressor with all filters and every thing that is needed in order to make it work and how often
    do you need to change filters .

zonk
    Participant

Sounds like a fast filling compressor, don’t the air tube get hot when filling that fast?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar