AGT Vixen

Home Forums BullPups Vulcan AGT Vixen

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    anthony266
    Keymaster

FB_IMG_1608211491949FB_IMG_1608211502346

VIXEN combines excellent performance and a high-end look. Among other VIXEN’s advantages we let ourselves to emphasize the following:

1. The lightweight and compact size of the air gun. The simple design makes maintenance easy.

2. Affordable price

3. The fully adjustable trigger system

4. The ambidextrous easy-cocking effort side lever system can be changed easily on either the left or the right side of the rifle.

5. Innovative safety system

6. The all-weather synthetic pistol grip of AR-style.

7. The placement of the air pressure gauge has been changed. It allows the shooter to keep under control the high of the air pressure in a composite carbon air bottle

8. The word-wide know cold hammer-forged CZ made barrel

9. The fine made a sound moderator for quite shooting sessions

10. The rifle is equipped with a weaver rail and a synthetic handguard with Key-mode that enable to mount of additional accessories

11. Vixen can be supplied with a technological high-ended mag holder as an extra option.

VIXEN will be available in two modifications: VIXEN and VIXEN Long.

VIXEN specifications:

∙ Available calibres 4,5 mm (.177) and 5,5 mm (.22)

∙ Overall length 770 mm

∙ barrel length 250 mm / twist 1:17,7

∙ weight 2,1 kg

∙ Air tank volume 250 cm3

∙ Working pressure 300 bar.

VIXEN Long specifications:

∙ Available calibres 4,5 mm (.177) and 5,5 mm (.22)

∙ Overall length 920 mm

∙ barrel length 400 mm / twist 1:17,7

∙ weight 2,3 kg

∙ Air tank volume 250 cm3

∙ Working pressure 300 bar.

• This topic was modified 6 months ago by anthony266.
    dairyboy
    Participant

Price? Think I just found my next gun

anthony266
    Keymaster

I’m working on it..

Hopefully will have some info soon.

Stay Tuned

Graham Boswell
    Participant

Hi there here in the UK we are looking at about £1500 so posabley $1100 in the  USA.

Graham

dairyboy
    Participant

If that’s in that ballpark for us I’ll definitely be picking one up

Anonymous
    Inactive

Tony hello, You there?
    AS soon as I know the price if its in my budget I will give you a call Tony and put a deposit down on a 177 long.
    I got Scope, Rings, Bipod Pellets and my compressor all I need is a PRICE… Hurry up my fingers are itching and that other doodad gun is in my price range,,,,

zonk
    Participant

The wife must have opened up your allowance Mike.

Zonk

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey Zonk LOL
    She just retired four weeks ago, I been retired for five years,
    I need another gun like I need a hole in my head,But if I can get Tony to answer me on a Vixen long in 177 caliber and a price I can put a deposit down and he can order me one, PLEASE I do not want to have to deal with AOA again,,,
    Anyway glad to here from you Zonk Glad you have not kicked over from the Covid crap,
    Stay safe and keep shooting the lead.
    Mike

zonk
    Participant

All is good here in Ohio Mike. I just sold my Great White air tank, got tired of lugging it around. Keeping my smaller tank which is much lighter. We just got around 6” to 7” of snow and the ground is covered, hopefully the starlings will be flocking back to the cattle barns for some easy feeding. Hopefully my new 2021 Ford F-150 King Ranch will be here this week so I can get over to the cattle barns and enjoy some shooting.

Zonk

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am calling Tony to put a deposit down on the Vixen 177 in long, That will make my collection complete. Just got my second Vaccine shot, In seven days I will be good to go,,It was almost 90 degree here in Texas Hot. Pretty mild winter here so far, Still have my Sheldon compressor, Great white and my little foot ball tank, I have been in self lock down for the past Year, I do not go no where, But that’s going to change. I bet that new ford put a dent in your wallet, But I bet it rides NICE,,,
    Mike

zonk
    Participant

The Ford dealer that I’ve been buying from for the last 40 years dropped my truck off Thursday at my house. Jody and I are under Quarantine until Thursday of this week. Dealer said stop up when your safe to come up and pay for it, now that’s customer service!!

anthony266
    Keymaster

In stock now..

IMG_20210319_170345_013Photo_1616181181910

Pat Kendall
    Participant

Hey, Folks. I’m new to the forum. Could someone direct me to info on how to do a trigger adjustment on a vixen? Much appreciated. Thanks.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.