Taipan Laminate airgunUragans airgun

AGT Customer Service A+

Home Forums BullPups Vulcan AGT Customer Service A+

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  hoot 2 weeks, 6 days ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

zonk
    Participant

I recently had a problem with a Vulcan that I bought used. I contacted AGT and the very next day I had a reply and a solution. Now that’s customer satisfaction!
    How many other company’s take care of their customers like AGT does?? My bet is not many.

Zonk

hoot
    Participant

Hey Knumbnutts….

I have a Veteran hardwood stock custom cut for a Veteran Long…do you want it? It’s really pretty on the outside that shows, but the inletting was done by hand but doesn’t show.

I sold my Veteran to buy a Vulcan, which I sold.

Anyway, I’m going to use this stock for firewood unless you want it. Just pay shipping. It needs a Tru-Oil rub to final finish it. It is beautiful and identical to the OEM stock, but with a longer forearm and one hell of a lot better looking.

I’ll send it to you if you want it. I’ve had some setbacks and had to sell most of my stuff. Shit happens…especially to old fucks like me.

While you really don’t deserve a nice stock like this…I pity you and the cesspool of ignorance you wade through each and every day. I’m just a really nice guy and you will thank me for this offer. The wood cost $100 for the blank, nice grain! I was selling it to Kobe Bryant but the bitch backed out of the deal yesterday!

Drop me an email at Hepotter@sbcglobal.net I want this to go to someone who appreciates beauty. Women will line up to suck your bent and shriveled dick when they see this stock!!! That’s a fact.

Kind regards,

Kindly ‘Ol Uncle Hoot

Attachments:
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar