Taipan Laminate airgunUragans airgun

AGN and FX has came a long way

Home Forums BullPups FX Bullpups AGN and FX has came a long way

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  iride 1 year ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

iride
    Participant

I would like to say AGN was come a long way, Or maybe seen the light.
    There is a post on a Veteran 22 talking about build quality , How accurate it is , and work of art and so on and so on.
    I am impressed with the site, It you was to type this post in the past it would go down fast, Garage built, trigger sucks and all kinds of false stuff.
    Have they seen the light, Is there so many Veterans out there they can not afford to close there eyes?
    I will admit some of the Mutants and Veterans do not have the wood quality of the FX guns,
    But I also think you are paying for the gun, Not the wood, You can buy after market pretty wood for it.
    I like a well built like a tank gun and leave the pretty stuff to the other guys,
    Just me putting in a good word for AGN and hanging on to a lighting rod, :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
    Vulcans are exempt from the wood commit, They got some wood that make this synthetic guy even drool a little .
    Mike
    P.S I still like to own an impact when they get the bugs worked out, Year 2002 is looking good :whistle: :whistle:

kidcurry
    quote :

Year 2002 is looking good :whistle: :whistle:

2002 has passed. You must mean 3002.

iride
    Participant
    quote kidcurry:

quote :

Year 2002 is looking good :whistle: :whistle:

2002 has passed. You must mean 3002.

Dam Time flys when you are having fun, LOL.
    Really meant to post 2012.
    Not sure I will make to 3002,
    Mike

zonk
    Participant

Mike, I’m not so sure you’ll ever see good wood again. :rofl: :rofl:

kris
    Participant

Fx master series came out, I watched part 1 about the impact, surprised that that thing can hold air at all….
    designed by some evil genius to leak and not to be service friendly.

Probably it is better than they show it, should have kept the videos FX internal for technicians.
    It will scare people away

iride
    Participant

Yea, I do think the sales is slowing down on the impact, It was added that it was the most complex air gun made,
    I do think in four to five years the gun will be replaced or advances in seals will be made to make to gun last a little longer.
    I also see people wising up to the FX adds , Maybe its just a matter of time before AOA starts selling the Veteran, Vulcan, I think they already sell the Cricket?
    Mike

iride
    Participant

Zonk
    Wood, You know I like the synthetic stock.
    But, Thinking about getting the 25 wood cricket stock out and working with it a little,
    My 22 Mutant stock F/up is pretty far behind me, :rofl:
    Thats one gun I will never sell, as there is no way in hell I can sell it :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
    Mike

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar