Adjusting Butt plate

Home Forums General Mods/Machinists Adjusting Butt plate

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    buba-b
    Participant

Some thing shiney to look at …….and not yet finished.This is on a 400cc bottle but i dont see why it wouldnt work on the AF bottle.

Last 2 pics show the adjustment ,enough to get a cold cheek !

shadoh
    Participant

Now that is sweet. You could sell those. Maybe a slimmer version for us guys with the longer tanks.

anthony266
    Keymaster

Man, that is sharp.
    Badd-ASS….

rabbits
    Participant

mmmm nice one mate 😉 we will show them a cracker soon mate

walkonking
    Participant

that is how it should have been in the first place. I would love to make one but no rotary table yet.

How many hours you got in that….fantastic

blodnob
    Participant

I’m more impressed every time i see your work.

y
    Participant

VERY nice looking stock… ❗

buba-b
    Participant

Thanks all ,good to see the site up and running . Im not happy with it at the moment, (the stock) , hehe ……. alot of metal has got to go ,it s too thick , just dont look right … so expect it too look alot differant or it will be in the first Talon Airgun prize draw ……..hmmm!

walkonking
    Participant
    quote Buba b:

Thanks all ,good to see the site up and running . Im not happy with it at the moment, (the stock) , hehe ……. alot of metal has got to go ,it s too thick , just dont look right … so expect it too look alot differant or it will be in the first Talon Airgun prize draw ……..hmmm!

Yee haw…..a drawing a contest is a great idea!

mcmike
    Participant

Whoa! VERY nice and cool look. I love it.
    My next project is butt plate and I am looking for different implementations. Have to say that I like this most so far.

Mind if I borrow some ideas from it ?

Oh and btw, HOW the heck did you machine it? CNC ?

hellratter
    Participant

GODDAMN! 😯 Be-u-t-full!

rob3dr
    Participant

Freakin NICE…. you *could* sell those. Unlike some here who have made an AWESOME buttplate solution for our guns and is unwilling to make more to sell…. 👿 😆 😆

No kidding, thats easily in the top two of the best buttplate design I’ve seen. Makes the rest of us hobbling up Morgan buttpads to our guns look bad! Great work.

buba-b
    Participant

I have to say even thou it wasnt finished i thought the butt was dam ugly and to heavy so here it is looking slimer and lighter 😀

It works better i think ! but think it could be done better…….hmmmm ! 🙄 Was going to do a FT style butt with adjustable ends but next time.
    Apart for some from some more polishing to finish im gona stick with it for the mo as i need to get on with the valve and my mill is taken up with a job for Rabbits……….just a little job 😯

So , do you like the before 👿 or arfter version 😈 …….let the debate rage …hehe L8r all

walkonking
    Participant

Bub b,

That even looks better. I think when all is said and done it will be a great looking rig….

rabbits
    Participant

the second one is the best mate welldone 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.