November 13, 2017 at 3:57 pm #22967
I have 2 Crickets, a 22 Standard (2013) and a Compact 177 (2015) both purchased from WWAG.
On the left my 22 cal Standard tuned to 31 fpe with JSB 18g @ 880 fps.
Right my 177 cal Compact tuned anywhere from 9 – 20 fpe with JSB 8.4 or 10.4g.
Cricket Factory Manual:
1. Rotor: The o-ring on the unregulated pressure side of the piston rotor o-ring is a static seal that I replace with a 1.9mm X 3.8MM Buna-N 90 o-ring. that the hardest working o-ring in the air tube, its seal out up to 300B pressure while the rotor in motion when you take a shot, the regulated side of the rotor is 2mm X 10mm V70 Viton o-ring.
2. Regulator OD: on the high pressure side is use 3mm X 24 mm V75 Viton O-ring and on the regulated air side OD I used 3mm X 24MM Buna – N70
3. Air valve end cap: this o-ring seals only regulated air so only 3mm X 24mm Buna N70 required.
4. Fill Valve end cap: this o-ring is subject to 300B pressure so I used 3mm X 24mm V75 Viton.
5. Fill check valve: this o-ring is subject to 300B 1.5mm X 3mm V75 Viton
6. Gauge: subject to 300b pressure 2mm X 9.5mm V75 Viton
7. Barrel breech end: 1.5mm X 10.5mm X2 Buna-N70
8. Air valve to action: 1.5mm X 16mm X 2 Buna-N70
9. Barrel probe o-ring .25 cal 1.5mm X 6.5mm Buna-N70
10. Fill probe o-ring: 1.5mm X 3.5mm X2 V75 Viton
11. Barrel probe o-ring .22 cal 1.5mm x 5.5mm, .177 cal 1.5mm x 4.5mm , .25 cal 1.5 X 6.5mm
OR if you’re in need for just one complete O-ring kit, select your caliber
My Cricket Bullpup Wood Stock Hack
My How to make a CRICKET GAUGE SOCKET
My Cricket Magazine Speed Loader
My Cricket 22 Polymag Jam Fix
My Tape Test, How to test for Pellet clipping LDC alignment.
Some Good Reads …..
Cricket changing poi
How to achieve Optimum HST Adjustment
Dialing back my Cricket .22
Cricket parts & accessories:
Donnyfl Modified Cricket Side Plate, email: email@example.com
Cocking Plate replacement Screw-Countersunk Phillips M2x8 and M2x4.
Cricket .177 & 22 cal and Mutant 22 cal/Veteran 22 & 25 cal Magazine Holders by: Bizill, email: Bizill@msn.com
CRICKET GAUGE SOCKET, if you don’t want to make one
Regulator internals, make your selection
KalibrGun Mk8 Lancet Regulator (PCP) Kit – by Lane
4mm x 0.70 thread pitch, same as barrel alignment screw.
The Best HST V3+ with degasser
Stainless Steel Hammer Spring that I use in both of my Crickets
Replacement magnets for BP stock mag holders
Nylon tip replacement set screw for AT bleed out
Johns Cricket Trigger Blade Mod with bronze bushing, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
…….. more to share soon, I’ll be editing and adding above the new in Blue.
~ GregNovember 14, 2017 at 3:38 am #272454
Greg, this is a great post! I just got my 177 KG Compact and this will really help me out.
BudNovember 14, 2017 at 7:33 am #272459
You don’t need to cut the trigger rod spring, just turn the rod out.
~ Greg, let me know if this post is too heavy and hard to load …..November 14, 2017 at 3:59 pm #272468
Great job Greg!!!November 15, 2017 at 2:19 am #272482
I just got my Cricket Standard 22 cal. Your info is more than enough for me … Thank you so much. I do appreciate it :smilen:November 16, 2017 at 6:58 am #272523
Greg is the man
Information over load on my part,
One of the best post I have ever read,
MikeNovember 4, 2018 at 5:00 pm #276554
Greg great post as always 🙂 Your every post is benefit for each airguner 😉
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.