Q:

A Vulcan Rifle, Could It Be?

Interesting but I prefer the look of the bullpop.

Airgun Technology

All Replies

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

I personally would be very very interested in a rifle or better yet a carabine configuration .. not much of a bullpup fan in fact I bought the cricket rifle in .25 for that reason.

any links to pics of the forthcoming tactical ?

Ok. That’s one compact rifle at 84 cm .

quote Sir Ville:

quote Gracklesmacker:

Too me, I don’t see where the “rifle” description comes from. It doesn’t look any longer in the photo than my 25 Cricket BP or the new Wildcat 25’s. Maybe the photo is deceiving. If it’s longer than it appears and maybe a little quieter than the BP’s it might be worth a closer look. Wondering if 25cal will be the biggest cal as well.
jk

I think it has a “full length” barrel at 650mm ( do the math yourself – it’s boring ) so in my book it’s a Rifle. The action on the other hand , and where the barrel starts at , is more Carabinish/Bullpup style so the OA length is shorter than what we call Rifles.

No, it doesn’t even quiet qualify as a carbine. I sent a note to Evgeny today for question on the rifle version. He referred to it as the “Vulcan Tactical” and that they are identical to the conventional BP. Overall length, 84cm, and weigh 3.7kg. He said they should begin selling them in late December, early January. Calibers available 177,22 and 25. I still kinda like the looks of it with the synthetic stock and picatinny rails.
Jk

quote Hunter 001:

Where is the first post on this thread gone?

Seems we’re having technical difficulties.
Jk

quote Gracklesmacker:

Too me, I don’t see where the “rifle” description comes from. It doesn’t look any longer in the photo than my 25 Cricket BP or the new Wildcat 25’s. Maybe the photo is deceiving. If it’s longer than it appears and maybe a little quieter than the BP’s it might be worth a closer look. Wondering if 25cal will be the biggest cal as well.
jk

I think it has a “full length” barrel at 650mm ( do the math yourself – it’s boring ) so in my book it’s a Rifle. The action on the other hand , and where the barrel starts at , is more Carabinish/Bullpup style so the OA length is shorter than what we call Rifles.

Where is the first post on this thread gone?

jk

I don´t think it´ll be available before the early part of the 2016.

That’s what I heard in summer!

Sent from my Z30 using Tapatalk

It should be available by the end of this month.

IF the Vulcan bullpup is really what it is as some people here paint brilliant praises upon it, then the Vulcan Rifle in any caliber would be very interesting.

I hope I am still alive when it finally makes it to reality.

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.