Taipan Laminate airgunUragans airgun

A new player enters the Game of Bullpups ..

Home Forums BullPups JKHAN A new player enters the Game of Bullpups ..

This topic contains 20 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  sawtime 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

sir-ville

I just got an e-mail from Hannu , my crazy Finnish airgun dealer , that he´ll be getting in new Bullpups from JK Han. Korean maker of Airguns is soon in the game .. http://jkhanairrifle.com/main/1airrifle.php?mode=1

He´ll get in the first shipment of .25 & .35 cal Bullpups just before X-mas.

hemn

Ville…

I like the look of that stock. ..the stock is very nice…I couldn’t find any information about this new toy….

sir-ville

The info hasn´t yet been released on the Website , it seems. It´s coming very soon though.

secoda
    Participant

Looks like a clone of my AA S510C.

sir-ville

It sure does. Now, if just AA and Daystate would start making Bullpups. That would give us REAL quality in small package.

secoda
    Participant

I actually emailed them (AA) that question about a year ago and they said they had no current intentions. 🙄 Daystate supposedly is working on something.

zonk
    Participant

It’ll be interesting to see how they compare to the others. Accuracy, shot count, cost etc…..

sir-ville

And here´s a pic !

Got the prices too : 1000€ for .22/.25 and 1100€ for the .35.

Two models : STD and Long. STD weighs 2.8 kg, 800mm long, 280 cc tube, 450mm long barrel and long weighs +- 3.0 kg, 850 mm long, 355 cc tube and 500mm long barrel (Japanese Chrome Moly Steel)

Muzzle end is factory threaded and the stock is Walnut.

eelect

No too bad. But I’ll keep my cricket

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk

sir-ville

Same here. I like two things on the Korean marvel though: The look of the stock and it seems the barrel is free floating .

zonk
    Participant

Same here Eelect. It’s hard to imagine anything shooting better than a Cricket.

sir-ville

I can with 100 percent certainty say it will not shoot nearly as well as a Cricket. A Cricket costs about the same over here so the JKHan pricing sucks. Bad.
    It should be priced between that Chinese P12 and a Cricket for the pricing to be somewhat fair.

hoot
    Participant

100 Euros is not cheap. $1239 at today’s exchange rate. But…in today’s bullpup market it is still less expensive than the Cricket. Nomadic Pirate, Manny, says his Koreans are just fine with accuracy. I can’t imagine why the ‘Han would be any less quality. I’ll bet it is loud.

I wonder if it is regulated? I doubt it as the Koreans seem to want raw power over shot consistency and long shot counts. Great for a hunting ‘Pup.

Further details will be interesting. Things have been a bit slow around here lately.

Hoot:

PS: They spelled “Accessories” wrong on their website.

Korean Philosophy on airguns is totally different than the wast majority of other Manufacturers,
    if you looking for a certain gun, Cricket, Edgun, FX and so on can’t be touched by the Koreans, but for example for what I do all those brands can’t touch the Koreans :biggrinn: :biggrinn:
    …it’s all about needs and applications, and absolutely, quality build of the Koreans don’t match those Euro sensations High End guns :winkn: :winkn:

rkr

Not bad, the stock is a bit heavy looking and I don’t fancy that scope rail system. Still it should be rather good functionally if they’ve done it properly. The JKHan is quite similar to Evanix in many parts so there should be potential for 200 fpe with some tuning. Bigbores and regulators are not a good match in general. It can be done but it takes much more fine tuning than the Korean manufacturers usually care to do for their designs.

Uncle Hoot, I like your exchange rate calculations. Wanna swap some euros for dollars?

We can always ask Hannu to bring one to our next silhuoette competiton for evaluation. Unfortunately that will be sometime in the spring 🙁

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar