A little Talon SS help for a new guy with a language barrier

Home Forums AirForce Talon/Talon SS A little Talon SS help for a new guy with a language barrier

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    hoot
    Participant

:hoot:

Got this PM today:

To: Hoot

Talon SS

I have a new profile in aluminum, and have a new trigger set, but I need to know where to drill the holes to position the holes and the trigger
    I believe there are plans for it. Somebody on this forum must have such measurements, or know of a “blueprint” showing where the Talon SS frame trigger holes are mounted.

samuel vermeulen
    New User

I cleaned up the translation as best I could, and it appears he has a new aluminum frame, but doesn’t know exactly where to position the trigger set in the frame.

However, what we don’t know is what the new frame looks like. So the OEM holes may not work for his “new profile” frame.

He says he has a new “trigger set”. But we don’t know what it looks like, or if it is factory standard in size and design. So placing the trigger “hole/holes” in the frame is difficult to determine because we don’t know exactly what “holes” he is referring to.

Samuel Vermeulen, we need pictures and more details about what you are trying to do. If necessary, post it in your native language and we can translate it with Google to understand what you need. Use “Photobucket.com” to post pictures here. If you are unfamiliar with it, we can help you get the pictures posted.

Kind regards,

Hoot:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Bugarsky & Navarro, LLC, specializes in Divorce, Child Custody, and Child Support Attorney. From alimony to visitation, Navarro Family Law will guide you through the legal process, and towards the resolution of your case, located in Plainfield, Illinois.

Rowdy
    Participant

Hoot,

Even know you’re above post about this was from January 16th 2016, I think this last guy here above that just recently posted has got your information he seems to be so spot on with everything on this website.

you being the scholar in all of our website I do believe you can get your information from his post sure hope you have a nice day Hoot!   🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.