Taipan Laminate airgunUragans airgun

900+ fpe-45 Texan-New Doug Noble Valve-VIDEO

Home Forums AirForce Texan 900+ fpe-45 Texan-New Doug Noble Valve-VIDEO

This topic contains 18 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  jhunter77 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

rifle50
    quote maw:

Now that’s impressive power!!

Thanks………….Yes and with AIR, only……Doug wants to come up and has helium to give MAX POWER with that>>> Another 50% fpe or close? Just to say we did it as have no intentions of SHOOTING with it.

Carl

jhunter77

What’s the best way to contact dayotat? I I am intrested in a valve and would like to contact him. My brother did so.e solidworks cad for him back in the days when the 257 was just getting started

rifle50
    quote jhunter77 post_id=389734 time=1551926437 user_id=4694:

What’s the best way to contact dayotat? I I am intrested in a valve and would like to contact him. My brother did so.e solidworks cad for him back in the days when the 257 was just getting started

Dougs e-mail Doug Noble (dyotat100@aol.com)

jhunter77

Thanks rifle50. I have shot him a email but have not heard back. I fully understand that this is not his full time job so it make take a couple of weeks. Heck if I knew what machining is necessary I would just chuck it up in the lathe myself. I have a good sized lathe and decent sized mill in the garage with plenty of tooling.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar