850 AirMagnum

Home Forums Other Guns Other Guns 850 AirMagnum

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    skybones
    Participant

Anyone tried the 850 Airmagnum? I bought one for my son,and I really like it. Seems very accurate,with smooth bolt action. My son (11) had no trouble working the action or finding the bullseye. I’m pretty impressed with this one for the money.

rob3dr
    Participant

Lots of good reports on the 850… it’s one that I’ve been eyeing for a while now. Just not a CO2 fan… but this one may change my mind.

ambush-hunter
    Participant

Great value for the money. 12 fpe @ muzzle. 150-160 shots per one co2 cartridge, consistent. It groups 1″ at 30 yards easily.
    The only minus is that you can’t leave it with a cartridge in it, it will go empty in a couple of days. Overall great plinker and a pigeon slaying tool.

photo22
    Participant

I have one, but I think it may soon be my son’s. He just loves shooting it and he will not touch his Gamo anymore and the accuracy is spot on for the price range. I did some things to it like a hammer spring mode, 9oz bulk tank, LDC on the barrel, both trigger spring re-worked and added a little weight to the stock just for balance and it will shoot right at 16fpe. I may get one and run HPA on it. I just wish some of the guys that have the PCP setup will show some groups 🙁

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.