Skip to toolbar

4500PSI compressor for air gun market

Home Forums General Compressors, tanks and pumps 4500PSI compressor for air gun market

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    jim-shelden
    Participant

Many of you have ask or the past 3-4 years, WHY I haven’t sold a compressor that doesn’t have all the frills needed for breathing air. I finally have done so with the 2.4 CFM Kidde (bE2-4v1 and v2) designed specifically for the high pressure air gun market.
    It has the special SCUBA features REMOVED and the price adjusted accordingly. It has all manual controls(electric shutoff/start and moisture drains) A single moisture trap and drying cartridge, 2 HP 220/115 volt motor, wooden base and low cost belt guard. The moisture trap has a safety relief valve set at 4500PSI. Unit has a fill whip for HP air guns/din valves. Price is $1500 plus shipping.
    Jim Shelden
    316-992-0505
    [url=http://postimg.org/image/49btew0tn/][img]http://s17.postimg.org/49btew0tn/b_E2_4v1.jpg[/img][/url]

knifemaker
    Participant

Life is looking better every day! 😀

Knife

ratracer
    Participant

Image link fixed

[quote=”Jim Shelden”]
    It has the special SCUBA features REMOVED and the price adjusted accordingly. It has all manual controls(electric shutoff/start and moisture drains) A single moisture trap and drying cartridge, 2 HP 220/115 volt motor, wooden base and low cost belt guard. The moisture trap has a safety relief valve set at 4500PSI. Unit has a fill whip for HP air guns/din valves. Price is $1500 plus shipping.
    Jim Shelden
    316-992-0505

sniperm
    Participant

Could you post some closer photos of the unit and link to website. I am interested in one.

jim-shelden
    Participant

My web site is <sheldensportinggoods.com>
    My phone # is 316-992-0505. You can expand the photo on my web site and contact me for more information at: jlshelden@sbcglobal.net
    Thank Jim Shelden
    316-992-0505

socal-s-amp-w
    Participant

I checked out the site and the photos do expand. Nice rig!

jim-shelden
    Participant

I currently have 3 units to build so the next available one will be in early February.
    Jim Shelden
    316-992-0505

iride
    Participant

Jim
    I plan to call and shoot the bull with you on your compressors. I am still what you would call new to the sport of PCP guns I do own a new Great white tank, My fills are a little over 30 dollars but one fill last me a couple of months, And its a 30 mile round trip to fill it,,,
    I am sure if something broke on your compressor I would not be waiting for a box from china?
    What is your warranty of your compressor,
    And shipping to 79763 would be ?
    Its going to be February before I have the funds,,,, You do take Paypal right. Mine comes right out of my bank account so no charge to you….
    Thanks
    mike Williams
    gsxrmike56@gmail.com

zonk
    Participant

Mike your one step closer to being independent.

jim-shelden
    Participant

Guys, The compressor business is great, but with the new purchase of supplies in February, I have had some price increases on motors, electrical switches and machine parts. I have to raise the price to $1600. I am holding the price on the 4 compressors currently on order. The current lead time is now mid April, if I can get parts delivery in the next two weeks.
    Jim Shelden <sheldensportinggoods.com>

bluesfrog
    Participant

Freight to 64429?

kydrover
    Participant

Folks- You will not be disappointed with Mr. Jim Shelden’s product or customer service. I received the 4.2 Kidde compressor last week @ 3 weeks ahead of the scheduled delivery date. The compressor came well packed with an extra quart of oil, filter repacking items and detailed operational manual. I put this unit in our gun shop to service our Air gunning community.
    I had questions on connecting to my cascade system and Jim responded on a Saturday via phone and e-mail photos! This is an American made product and sold/serviced my Americans.
    Drover

iride
    Participant

I got mine in last Friday, Have not had chance to use it yet,
    If your looking to buy an air gun compressor call around , do some talking to the people that know what they are doing .
    I strained my brain reading and talking compressors , I spent three months of saving and talking and reading , It really became a big deal for me.
    If your looking for one , just read through the BS, Talk , and learn all you can, I think you will be happy with your shelden compressor….
    I have not even used my Shelden compressor yet.
    As I was headed to the gym today I totaled my truck out, I am OK, Just put a dent in my shooting today….
    My report is coming soon, unless a meter rite hits me tonight :rofl: ,,,
    I got the Shelden compressor tucked in tight ready to roll as soon as . I get the time….
    Oh I only had liability insurance, Sucks, But I got seven or eight motorcycles tagged insured and ready to rock and roll, Just need to get the cold weather gear out….
    I am sure the parts to fix it will be about 2000 bucks , that’s about blue book on the truck. Its a 1998 Nissan and I have never spent one dime other the oil changes and belts , She has been a good truck. Do I fix it or just toss it ???? I got a 2014 Jeep Rubicon ,. But that’s the wife’s. LOL.
    Mike

ajshoots
    Participant

I probably have another couple weeks or better before I get my shelden compressor and I can’t wait!! Jim, I hit a dead end on info on government sales? Not even our government guys at the tank plant could give me any help.

zonk
    Participant

Sorry to hear that Mike. Take the jeep and buy her a new one.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.