Skip to toolbar

40" Molle Rifle Case

Home Forums AirForce General Chat 40" Molle Rifle Case

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    y
    Participant

I ordered this for my 410 and it doesnt fit, but my 410’s loss in my SS’s gain.

Overall I was pleasantly surprised at the quality and features. Its not just two sides sewn at bottom with a zipper around, it has depth and compression straps to keep things secure along with extra padding in corners.

Has 3 removable pockets that are attached using Molle. Each has compression straps and velcro for closing

With pockets removed showing quite a lot of Molle real estate for other stuff you might want to attach.

large zippered section that opens out and has two sleeves in either side.

Back strap has velcro keeper’s and padding.

I got it on eBay, Just search for Molle Rifle Case, it might be described as 42 or 40″. Inside its 40″, outside is 42″. Compares well to the real thing that I’ve used in the past thanks to Government purchase orders.

Easily holds my SS with Tank Installed. It might hold an unshrouded/silenced Condor with tank installed and will easily hold a shrouded Condor if you remove the tank.

sacshooter
    Participant

Nice 😀
    How much did you end up getting it for?

y
    Participant

$43 and $17 for fedex shipping.

volsr1
    Participant

That’s just what I’ve been a lookin fer

montster
    Participant

I use a soft sided bow case for my ss. I put the bottle in an outer pocket. Nice and compact and the padding is quite good. Best of all it was under 20 bucks at Dicks Sporting Goods. Since I walk through the backyard into a patch of woods to shoot I look a lot less “dangerous carrying a bow case than a gun case.

y
    Participant
    quote Montster:

I use a soft sided bow case for my ss. I put the bottle in an outer pocket. Nice and compact and the padding is quite good. Best of all it was under 20 bucks at Dicks Sporting Goods. Since I walk through the backyard into a patch of woods to shoot I look a lot less “dangerous carrying a bow case than a gun case.

This is mainly for taking the gun out in the truck so I know I have everything.

Unscrew the tank and it will fit into one of the many backpacks I own, no need for any kind of case.

Its getting hard deciding between the aluminum take down shotgun case, the plastic hard case, this new case, the gun safe or the bore store sock….. I’ve spent more on storage and transport options than I did on the gun, lol

FYI – The Hill pump fits in the front pocket perfectly with base removed and slipped into one of the sleeves.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.