Taipan Laminate airgunUragans airgun

3D Printable Vulcan / Mutant Fill Probe Adapter

Home Forums BullPups Vulcan 3D Printable Vulcan / Mutant Fill Probe Adapter

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  guykuo 1 week ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

guykuo
    Participant

Been gone on a foray into 3D printing, but now I can do things like this fill probe cap.

Vulcan Probe Fill Cap

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3900030

miksatx
    Participant

Hi Guy nice to see you back in a forum. Nice work! I thought about trying my hand at a 3D printing for about a second lol. Been trying to cut back on projects.

guykuo
    Participant

Go away for a while and entire forum changed (and seems quite a bit quieter)

miksatx
    Participant

Yep lots have changed zonk and I are still hanging around. Most seem to have left not liking the forum change. some report not being able to post in other areas. Do you plan on selling the fill probe caps?
    I’ve seen several magazine holder being printed. I noticed that on a few guns I have that I could probably fit magazine holder on the picatinny rail. But haven’t seen any offering that option.

zonk
    Participant

I still poke my nose in here when I think of it. To busy shooting my Vulcans!

zonk
    Participant

Oh by the way, this new format SUCKS!!

guykuo
    Participant

Not planning on selling printed parts. I’m just making the models available for download and printing. It’s a whole new world of possibility with 3D prints. Choice of plastics also allows for some good strength parts – not stiff as aluminum or steel, but housings, stock parts, and trigger blades are all reasonably doable. What is most interesting is the detailed geometry one can achieve that would be difficult if not impossible via machining.

Yep, this new forum style is pretty stark and low density.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar