Taipan Laminate airgunUragans airgun

357 shows its face: BENJAMIN BULLDOG

Home Forums BullPups Bulldog .357 357 shows its face: BENJAMIN BULLDOG

This topic contains 95 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by  raven223 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 91 through 96 (of 96 total)
  • Author

ronin001
    quote Johnnelson:

Good information’s about this 357 shows its face: BENJAMIN BULLDOG first time i heard this article, very interesting to be part of your topic thanks for sharing more about your information.

If you want more info on this follow:
    Nomadic Pirate on the GTA forum

http://www.gatewaytoairguns.org/GTA/index.php?topic=84499.80

quote Nomadic Pirate:

The BullDog looks like a nice gun with many good features, but I still think that with a bullet that alouds the -/+ 900 fps it’s gonna be a 150 FPE gun, but we’ll see when she gets in the hands of costumers.

I was frigging Right !!!!!! ……again 😈 😈 :biggrinn: :biggrinn: :biggrinn: :biggrinn:

raven223

I took a mic to Pyramyd’s high dollar nosler bullet for the Bulldog and it measured 0.3565 at the ridges. I have 2 bullet molds and a sizing die set coming for .356. I’ll cast some and let you know how they work. Also this thing is loud as hell. It sounded like a 9mm pistol going off so I’m working on quieting that down. The baffle less shroud is meh.. at best.

Are you gonna size your bullets at .356 ?

Very interested to see what accuracy you’ll get out of them.

Pretty loud right ?
    that was my 1st impression too, but I have to say that she seem quieter after a week of shooting.

ronin001
    quote raven223:

I took a mic to Pyramyd’s high dollar nosler bullet for the Bulldog and it measured 0.3565 at the ridges. I have 2 bullet molds and a sizing die set coming for .356. I’ll cast some and let you know how they work. Also this thing is loud as hell. It sounded like a 9mm pistol going off so I’m working on quieting that down. The baffle less shroud is meh.. at best.

What are you using to measure to get down to the 10,000th?

If thats correct measurment of the Nosler ridges I bet the just ride the Lands of the barrel. They made those Noslers with a Concave bottom which will act like a skirt and flare out into the grooves.

raven223
    quote RONIN001:

quote raven223:

What are you using to measure to get down to the 10,000th?

If thats correct measurment of the Nosler ridges I bet the just ride the Lands of the barrel. They made those Noslers with a Concave bottom which will act like a skirt and flare out into the grooves.

Gotta love government issue micrometers. I have yet to recover one of those noslers that wasn’t beat to hell. I haven’t anything that will stop it without abusing it so I can’t verify if those small concave flare out under pressure. As for sizing (once the casting equipment I ordered arrive) I’ll size them to .356. If that sucks I’ll end up buying a .357 die and see how that works.

Viewing 6 posts - 91 through 96 (of 96 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar