Skip to toolbar

.30 Condor One Piece Top Hat

Home Forums AirForce Condor/Condor SS .30 Condor One Piece Top Hat

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    anthony266
    Keymaster

A custom one piece top hat for .30 caliber and larger.

Top hat OD .375

Valve stem OD .245

OAL 1.457

.30 Condor One Piece Top Hat

This will fit standard Condor, TalonP, and Escape tanks.

blacktalon6
    Participant

I have an extra condor frame. Do you have barrels and high flow valves to build your own?

caboose212
    Participant

Yes!! This is awesome Tony! I hope this top hat does well!!!

anthony266
    Keymaster

Thank you..
    Barrel s and breeches for conversions are being run soon.
    Tony

x-shot
    Participant

Hi Tony . Are you going to make your gen 6 shroud work with the .30 to go with your .30 tophat?

anthony266
    Keymaster

Oh yeah…

stickbow
    Participant

can you give a heads up on possible prices for the various parts….i going to have to start thinking of all kinds of reasons to come up with of why im sending checks to talon tunes…lol

rualert
    Participant

I realize this is an older post, but before this I actually mage one, it took me three attempts, and it was a royal PITA. No to mention mine came out looking not even close to as nice as Tony’s. Again, much respect to you Tony, and since I’m still messing with that project when I have time, could you PM me a price on the top hat and the breech. And everyone, making these pieces may look simple or easy, but they can and many times will kick your ass. I know, been there done that. I did manage to get a working project setup going, but it would be nice to have a drop in conversion set that Tony made as I have always received top notch parts from him.

Casey

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.