Q:

.25 Cricket is on the way!!!!!!

I must say I don’t think I been this excited to receive a new air rifle. I got the email and tracking info today and I’ve had that feeling as if I’m a 5 year old kid again. LOL. I got the synthetic bulldog stock that has the spare mag holders. I know there are some of you that have them but, the weather has stopped some shooting and testing. Who has one and what can I expect when I open the box. I also opted to try one of the 6x24x50 Aeon scope as well any thoughts on these scopes? Package should arrive Friday or Saturday and I’m totally Geeked! Just had to share with my air gunning brothers.

Kalibrgun

All Replies

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

quote slayer5:

Has anyone notice what nice wood the crickets appear to have?
(the stock not the shaft) ๐Ÿ™„

Yes you are right stock is correct word. Now Iยดm laughing on word shaft ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† one more time sorry for wrong therminus technicus ๐Ÿ˜‰

I think the side levers on the crickets are nice,a little bit easier to cock than the r3 but the lever is also flimzier, than the edguns bolt. it would be nice if they were a little thicker, i always think im going to break it every time i cock it, it also indexes the magazine, so far im happy with it. (the cricket) im waiting on the scope for my r3 then ill give my comparison between the two and decide for myself who the winner is, the internals of the cricket also seem inferior to those of the edgun,the edgun just seems more solid to me, i know im going to have to play with the edgun and get it up to my standards (speed,trigger)
ive got to do some reading and watch some youtube videos these next few days as i wait for the scope. ill post a thread similar to zocos on my opinion or ill just add to his.i need my scope and i need it now ๐Ÿ˜€

quote sparky69:

The top one is a 25 cal the bottom one is a 22 cal

the cricket is a 25cal the edguns are both 25 cal. they look naked without scopes, soon they are on the way ๐Ÿ˜‰

Nice collection there sparky! and all easy to shoot and carry ๐Ÿ˜ฏ

How is the side lever cocking? I haven’t seen any post on them!

Yeah or, fore grip, fore end…

Not “shaft”. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Has anyone notice what nice wood the crickets appear to have?
(the stock not the shaft) ๐Ÿ™„

STOCK

What seems a little bit funny is you keep calling it a “shaft”… ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜ฏ

๐Ÿ˜†

Nice Edguns ๐Ÿ˜‰ The Cricket on the middle seems little bit funny with short shaft ๐Ÿ˜•

The top one is a 25 cal the bottom one is a 22 cal

the cricket is a 25cal the edguns are both 25 cal. they look naked without scopes, soon they are on the way ๐Ÿ˜‰

quote Machine Gun:

Yes, the synthetic stock on my 25 is the same size stock as is on the 22.

Sure, I’d rather have a longer forearm stock but we’re not exactly dealing with rocket scientists here. I don’t know if the wood on the 25’s come with a longer forearm.

I think it is little bit not fair (scam) sell the same shaft for shorter and longer air cylinder… Interesting is that original crickets from Russia were with longer shaft as you see on the picture above. ๐Ÿ™„

There is not so true say “rocket scientists” we are paying lot so we want adequate quality product ๐Ÿ˜‰

I would like to buy cricket .25 cal with plastic shaft but now NOT when I know they do not produce right shaft and cover for face in plastic is not supported too!!

Congrats, I’m sure your going to really like it. I’d stock up on pellets and air. Post up some pics when she arrives.

Yes, the synthetic stock on my 25 is the same size stock as is on the 22. The air tube is sticking out there but it’s not an issue for me. I like the feel of the rubberized synthetic over the cheap wood used on the Crickets and Edguns. Sure, I’d rather have a longer forearm stock but we’re not exactly dealing with rocket scientists here. I don’t know if the wood on the 25’s come with a longer forearm. I’m certain someone will chime in shortly and let us all know.

I’ll post pics in a few days.

They’ll probably make longer stocks available in the future or not offer the synthetic on the 25 at all. Who knows. ๐Ÿ˜•

Iยดm curious which forend of shaft you will get because here KG not produced longer forend because cal.25 has longer air cylinder is necessary use longer forend.

Otherwise your gun will look like here โžก

this is correct โžก

quote octavius:

Iยดm curious which shaft you will get for .25cal

What does that mean?

Iยดm curious which shaft you will get for .25cal

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.