Q:

.25 Air Arms Avenger for $300 is a winner!

I bought one and it has turned out to be a tack driving precision instrument.

It has two pressure gauges…air cylinder and regulator!

External air bleed screw to empty air cylinder.

Two trigger adjustment screws…one for pressure and one for length of pull.

Hammer spring adjustment screw easily accessible at rear of breech.

Biathlon lever cocking!

What’s not to like about this gun?  It has everything.  I put a 4 X 12 scope on it and it’s a tack driving machine with a 4500 psi fill and a LOT of shots!

Check it out….

Kindly ‘Ol Uncle Hoot

Other Guns

All Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

Sounds like a hell of a bargain, but you’ll not likely find an Air Arms rifle for that price. Got excited and swapped Air Arms & Venturi, eh? I just checked it out-Damn, gun that good looks price amazing features for! Double (including reg.) gauges, easy, external HS and reg. adjusting, bleed screw, biathlon lever, $300,…Jumpin’ jimminy! You saved enough on that to afford a new Donny moderator.

What kinds of groups are you getting at, say 50 yds? What’s the pellet of choice? If you could attach some group target images and yards, once you have it all dialed-in, that’d be appreciated. I have a friend who’s on a budget and looking for a good squirrel hunting pcp. For rodent hunting, accuracy is critical.

Where is this thing made? It sounds too good to be true. Crazy that many pcps cost as much as a freeze drier. With the dual tanks and 4,500 psi, sounds like it’d puff out some pellets. Day-um Hoot, good find!

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.