Q:

22 and 25 cal cricket shot string

ok finally got my shoebox freedom 8, yesterday from Tom. let me tell you guys this thing is awesome. filled my scuba 88cu from 2900 psi to 4500 psi in 2.5 hours this morning. so i finally get to play with my crickets
i went out to the range this afternoon to test the shot string on the 25 cal long cricket, i havent really shot for accuracy yet . i filled the cricket to the line where the green meets the yellow, the pin being half on tellow half on green and started firing down range,this is what i came up with
shooting jsb king 25.39 grains

Kalibrgun

All Replies

Viewing 7 replies - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)

1 2 3

ok went back to the range this morning to shoot the 22 cal cricket this is what i came up with

my scopes should be here tommorow then i will post groups at 25,50 and 100 yards
forgot to mention shot 18.13 grain jsb at 28.5 ft/lbs average on the 22cal

Very impressive! 😀

Very nice indeed! shoot it all the way down to 850fps and see how many shots per fill you get on it.

Here you go Sparky. Very impressive string! I deleted your first shot for extreme spread calculation. Please keep feeding us more data.
Regards,
Endo

Take out #1 and a low of 860 high oh 872 over 59 shots is pretty nice. How loud is the .25? Regards, Jim

at an average 865 i think thats 42 ft/lbs not to shabby

Sorry im not really to good with computers or chrony to get all the cool graphs and stuff, but hope this will do for now, till i have time to figure all that stuff out. I plan to go back out tommorow morning and shoot the 22 cal standard for some shot strings ill post them tommorow as well in this topic i have purchased two scopes on ebay they havent arrived yet im pissed, ordered them dec 28 and still havent received them ive only got a 4-9 hawke on there now cheap 100 dollar scope, when i get me glass ill check groups and post pics for everyone

Viewing 7 replies - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)

1 2 3
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.