2 Color Digital Camo

Home Forums AirForce General Chat 2 Color Digital Camo

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    y
    Participant

Still needs to be clear coated so that both colours have the same finish.

anthony266
    Keymaster

I like it Ninj.
    Looks very trick without being overdone.
    Sweet..

walkonking
    Participant

Some might say it needs more black 😈

Great Job!

buba-b
    Participant

Looks cool and like the digy idea 😀 ,only wish i could get the stuff over here then i wouldnt have to have a go at home anodising 😯 , think it needs a third colour thou .Sorry being fussy hehe , its the engineer in me damit 😛

y
    Participant

And assembled…

The scope still has tape residue from some camo tape that was on it. Wont camo the scope because I’m always switching them around.

teflontron
    Participant

YN: I wasn’t really liking the frame on its own, but when put with the rest of the rifle it looks very, very cool indeed. Job well done!

walkonking
    Participant
    quote Yellow Ninja:

And assembled…

The scope still has tape residue from some camo tape that was on it. Wont camo the scope because I’m always switching them around.

What Gun? I cant see it….what is that it…wow that is a great camo job. I can barely see it in that pict 😆

Looks fantastic. btw

hellratter
    Participant

Please don’t give me any more reasons to spend money on this rifle! 😯 😆 Nice job!

rabbits
    Participant

u have done a great job mate welldone 😀

beautiful1inva
    Participant
    quote Yellow Ninja:

nice camo job
    where can i find more info on this camo? do you send it off to have it done or do it your self?

walkonking
    Participant
    quote beautiful1inva:

quote Yellow Ninja:

nice camo job
    where can i find more info on this camo? do you send it off to have it done or do it your self?

Yellow Ninja just finished that recently. He used Duracoat which is a gun finish that is very durable and can be done in many colors and designs. He did it himself and now he is a Green Camo Ninja!

y
    Participant
    quote beautiful1inva:

I did it myself, cut a stencil using an exacto knife and frisket film (airbrushing stencil) with Duracoat paint I bought online.

You can buy also buy the stencils by thmslves or in a kit along with the required paint for different camo schemes from Lauer Custom Weaponry.

http://www.lauerweaponry.com/

I was going to start duracoating guns and stuff for people… but it takes up too much of my time so I “fired” myself….

mcmike
    Participant
    quote Yellow Ninja:

And assembled…

Wow. That DOES look nice !
    And I love your grip. Where can I place my order? 😀

y
    Participant

Thats a slightly modified “Ergo Foxbat” grip.

http://jtdistributing.net/store/more_f4080.html

You just need to drill a hole through middle, buy a longer section of threaded rod to attach it, make a channel in top of grip for frame… easy for someone who makes the things you’ve been posting here.

mcmike
    Participant
    quote Yellow Ninja:

Thats a slightly modified “Ergo Foxbat” grip.

http://jtdistributing.net/store/more_f4080.html

You just need to drill a hole through middle, buy a longer section of threaded rod to attach it, make a channel in top of grip for frame… easy for someone who makes the things you’ve been posting here.

Thanks. I tried to look one from europe without luck. It’s not expensive but with taxes, customs and shipping it’s over 100$.
    And I really would like to try out it first. It’s one of those grips that is perfect or your hand just don’t fit to it.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.