October 23, 2015 at 5:35 pm #20097sniperlabyoParticipant
For those guys that like to work on there own AG, just a guide and sure there are better ways in doing it. just don’t go in there blind.
Had lost entry to this account now I have it and time to update.
1. Edgun Lelya sliding breech blow back adjustment
2. Edgun Leyla how to bleed the air tube by using the gauge
3. Edgun Leyla probe oring replacement
4. Edgun Lelya fill valve reassembly
5. Edgun Lelya regulator removal from the air tube
6. Edgun .22 Lelya regulator reinstallation
7. Edgun Lelya air tube to action reassembly
8. Edgun Lelya Valve steam removal
9. Edgun Lelya trigger and action reassembly
10. Edgun Lelya regulator disassembly
11. Lelya Barrel removal
October 23, 2015 at 6:21 pm #237897larryw22Participant
Ernest, Thanks for all your efforts and special talent. You have saved me many times and almost everyone on this forum has benefited from your generous, talented, nature.
LarryW 😆October 23, 2015 at 8:27 pm #237908lars-atxParticipant
This is awesome. It’s why i love this community. :biggrinn:
-LOctober 23, 2015 at 9:12 pm #237911charlie101Participant
Very nice. Just in time. Thanks so much for those videos.
1. Do you make sets of o-rings for lelya, like you do for R3M. 22. also I don’t like the brass o-ring that has rough edge, not tight fit, I remember you make some kind of plastic o-ring instead, not rubber o-ring.
2. I have your r3m .22 reg. tester. Instead to make another one for .177, can you make an adapter to use .22 reg. tester?
I’ve shot about 1700 pellets through my lelya so far. I’m trying to reset the reg. any recommendation reg. setting?October 23, 2015 at 9:27 pm #237914anthony266Moderator
Way to go Ernest.
Thank you for posting those great videos.
TonyOctober 23, 2015 at 11:36 pm #237922sniperlabyoParticipant
Charlie, someday will make an oring kit. Ill try to make an adapter sleeve so we can use the same reg tester.
Here the video to remove the barrel:October 24, 2015 at 1:05 am #237927charlie101Participant
Thanks. Put me on your list.
It’s tricky to get eccentric moderator aligned. So I’m wondering if you can make an adapter to lock the upper assembly and take any moderator with 1/2-20 thread.October 24, 2015 at 5:20 am #237938juanchParticipant
As usual, all the videos you make are informative and helpful! You make our hobby more pleasurable to enjoy. Thank you again Ernest and please keep it up!!October 24, 2015 at 7:45 pm #237974juniorParticipant
Congratulations Ernest . As always you surprise us with their explanatory videos .October 25, 2015 at 7:32 am #238034pitermParticipant
Awesome! Thanks!September 19, 2016 at 12:09 pm #258783dant55Participant
Thanks Ernest. Looking forward to your Leshiy vid’s next!
DTJuly 30, 2017 at 6:11 am #270481AnonymousInactiveJuly 31, 2017 at 7:41 pm #270504shooter3Participant
That is smart, no doubts.March 8, 2018 at 8:51 pm #274572chwillbill68Participant
These are awesome thank you! Bill C!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.