It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:50 pm

Welcome to TalonAirgun.com Guest!    Register  Or performs the  Login       

Information: The foremost Website for the discussion and tuning of AirForce Airguns

Allen Zasadny custom .25 Theoben Rapid MKII

Selling or Buying? You've come to the right place.

Moderators: PANDEMIC, WalkonKing, Y

Allen Zasadny custom .25 Theoben Rapid MKII

Postby john.25condor » Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:59 pm

Perfection, a superior, custom, brand new (less than a month old) .25 AZ Rapid MKII.

This is an unbelievable gun made by one of, if not the best guy in the air gun business -- Allen Zasadny. The most accurate air gun I own, and obviously a .25 cal powerhouse!

Allen spent three weeks testing this gun. He set it up with a full ballistic package. He zeroed the new Bushmill Elite 4200 scope and has the turret of the scope marked! It's marked from 10 yards out to 125 yards. Allen is the best... Point to a target at 40 yards and shoot. Point to a target 100 yards away and shoot. He has already done all the homework for this gun & scope!

It has his custom Quick fill adapter
Full Shroud - (no doubt, the quietest shroud I've ever heard) Ever!
Custom AZ trigger job. Best I've felt.
Fully tuned
12 shot magazine - this is another cool feature, as fast as you can re-cock the bolt, you can shoot again!
I'm including the full Air Hog series 60 whip assembly specifically for the AZ Rapid quick fill. This is the easiest air rifle I've ever filled. Nothing has to be removed from the gun when filling it.

Basically the gun has been gone over with a fine tooth comb. The gun is BRAND NEW! I just had it shipped to me two weeks ago. It has been shot by me less than 50 times. If you have any questions about whether this is true, call Allen.

This is the last of my 3 brand new guns I'm selling and definitely the hardest for me to part with. I paid Allen $2,540 for the gun and the whip assembly from Air Hog was $84.

Gun, scope, tune, ballistic package, etc...
I pay shipping.
I will sell it for $1875.

I'm firm on this price guys. Please don't haggle...
Last edited by john.25condor on Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Random avatar
john.25condor

Postby dvu0704 » Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:27 pm

I already got 1 of AZ Rapid MKII full tune, otherwise I will just take her home. I don't think anyone could find a better price than this 1.

John,

I am sure this gun will go to the new home soon.
dvu0704

Postby mamcrackin » Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:11 pm

I agree, I have an AZ Rapid and I paid that much also.... I can not sell mine
because I have too much in it.... This is one hell of a deal.... Sorry to see it
go John...
------------------------------------------------------------
mamcrackin

Postby Mr-lama » Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:19 pm

:roll:

:P
Mr-lama
Head Boy

John

Postby GuyZ » Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:10 am

John,
A couple of questions for you......What model 4200 scope is on the gun? Is it side focus?? What is the overall length in inches?? I have two of AZ's tuned Rapids and I love them.
Would you consider a trade plus cash for a brand new walnut Royale .22 ST? I got this one a few months ago from AofA and have less than 25 rounds through it. I already have an AZ Rapid MkII .22 and prefer it over the Royale. IF you're like most you'll probably only accept cash no trades so I understand. Sorry to see an airgun brother sell of one of his best...I would have a hard time with that as well.

Guy Z.
Peoria, AZ.
Random avatar
GuyZ

Postby john.25condor » Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:36 am

Hi Guy,

I was going to post this rifle on the Rapid owners site in a few days for a little more than I am here! I see one guy posted his 2009 AZ .20 Rapid for $2 grand. So I know I'm very low priced... I thought I'd give the guys on TAG first shot since most of them have been very good to me.

To answer your questions:

The OAL is 49 and 7/8, with a custom bull barreled moderator.
Custom over sized cocking bolt
Bushmill Elite 6x24x40 4200, No side wheel, Allen does not like them and who am I to argue with him?

Unfortunately I can't do a trade. As I've shared with a few others on this forum, I'm compromising with the wife on a few of my hobbies.

I don't have pictures yet because I basically don't know how to do it... But anybody who's seen an AZ Rapid knows what they are. And as I said, it is absolutely perfect -- not a scratch on it.
Random avatar
john.25condor

Postby dvu0704 » Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:04 pm

John,

Other gun you seen for sale on the Yellow Page was .22 cal for 2K, your is .25 cal which should cost a bit more. So, whoever the lucky person will have a change take her home :lol: :lol: :lol:
dvu0704

John

Postby GuyZ » Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:44 pm

John,

sorry for all the questions....what pellet and velocity is it set up at? Allen usually puts that info on the scope knob tape in case you didn't know. Can you please send me pics? Here's my e-mail address...I would like to see what stock you have on the gun.

zamudiog"at" aol dot com

This is a hard decision for me as I was lookin to get another Edgun in .25 as I really like a small compact gun but your price has me thinking twice.

Regards,

Guy Z
Random avatar
GuyZ

Postby john.25condor » Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:23 am

Gun has been sold. Thank you.
Random avatar
john.25condor

Return to For Sale