It is currently Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:00 am

Welcome to TalonAirgun.com Guest!    Register  Or performs the  Login       

Information: The foremost Website for the discussion and tuning of AirForce Airguns

Edgun Matador - Where to buy and how much?

Any threads that are EdGun specific should go in here.

Moderators: PANDEMIC, WalkonKing, Wingman NZ

Edgun Matador - Where to buy and how much?

Postby Machine Gun » Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:01 pm

The title pretty much sums it up. Any used ones out there? Or where to get a new one and what do they run?

A great day to all,

Machine Gun
Machine Gun

Postby serg » Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:23 pm

$1,550.00 delivered

contact this guy

trudenko@yahoo.com
Random avatar
serg

Postby Machine Gun » Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:49 pm

O U C H ! ! !

To me that's way too much for that gun. Too many other equally as good and better out there. Oh well, I'll wait till one comes up for sale or just do without.

$1500 is insanity for that gun. I can't imagine it being $1500 worth of greatness. At maybe a grand it would be reasonable but to me - not at $1500.

Signing out now...

Machine Gun -- experiencing sticker shock. :shock:
Machine Gun

Postby Gpace » Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:50 pm

They're definitely not for everyone!
Random avatar
Gpace

Postby Jeff » Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:53 pm

Machine Gun wrote:O U C H ! ! !

To me that's way too much for that gun. Too many other equally as good and better out there. Oh well, I'll wait till one comes up for sale or just do without.

$1500 is insanity for that gun. I can't imagine it being $1500 worth of greatness. At maybe a grand it would be reasonable but to me - not at $1500.

Signing out now...

Which rifles are just as good or better? I think every rifle in that price range has had a few bugs the factory had to work out. I have not heard one thing bad about the Edgun but dozens and dozens of good reviews. I don't have an Edgun or a Rapid but from what I have heard the Rapid doesn't stand a chance against the Edgun.
If you don't have time to do something right when are you going to have time to do it again
Jeff

Postby Machine Gun » Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:11 pm

OK, I think I'm over sticker shock and did a little more research. It's a wonderful, latest, greatest, whiz bang-up gun. I still think that 15hun is a lot of dinero and I don't mean Robert.

I rather go for a few more bucks and get an FX or Daystate. Maybe I'm wrong but I'd rather have a magazine than a single shot.

One way to find out for sure -- buy one. :4

Machine Gun -- experiencing sticker shock :shock:

Machine Gun

Postby crowpopper » Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:47 pm

so here ya go buy one if your hardon goes soft sell it for 50 bucks more than you paid for it as i am posative some one will take it gladly so they dont have to wait ;)
I DONT LIKE SPAM!!!! GET OUTTA MY HOUSE!!!
crowpopper

Postby mamcrackin » Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:50 pm

Signing out now...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>B.S.<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
------------------------------------------------------------
mamcrackin

Postby huckelberry » Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:01 am

stealth 2000
Random avatar
huckelberry

Postby dvu0704 » Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:36 am

mamcrackin wrote:

Signing out now...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>B.S.<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Mam, what does it mean BS? LOL.

Machine Gun, good luck...
dvu0704

Postby Machine Gun » Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:43 am

huckelberry wrote:http://www.demyan.info/eng/t4-bp-v1.html

this one is multi shot

Discontinued.
Machine Gun

Postby Critter » Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:58 am

Let me explain why the Edgun has so much appeal. It is simple, handmade, reliable, accurate beyond anyone's expectations, light, powerful, efficient and compact. 50 shots at fill at 35+FPE is amazing from such a small tubed rifle. It embodies what many think an airgun should be. It isn't overly complex, but is on the forefront of performance. Like a humvee ( not a hummer) , it may be expensive as hell, and it doesn't have cup holders, but it does its job, very, very well.
"The thing that separates the American from every other person on earth is the fact that he would rather die on his feet, than live on his knees!" - George Washington
Critter

Postby Machine Gun » Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:03 am

Critter wrote:Let me explain why the Edgun has so much appeal. It is simple, handmade, reliable, accurate beyond anyone's expectations, light, powerful, efficient and compact. 50 shots at fill at 35+FPE is amazing from such a small tubed rifle. It embodies what many think an airgun should be. It isn't overly complex, but is on the forefront of performance. Like a humvee ( not a hummer) , it may be expensive as hell, and it doesn't have cup holders, but it does its job, very, very well.

Bravo. It's plain vanilla. Now which one is more popular; the 'standard' or 'long' bullpup?

Machine Gun -- getting interested.
Machine Gun

Postby dvu0704 » Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:24 am

Tony already said before, only the Standard could be imported to the US, if you like the long version, you should negotiate with Tony to see if he will bring in the long version for you or not.

I purchased a few EDgun before, so I was lucky to owned a long version myself.
dvu0704

Long Edgun

Postby oldgoat » Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:22 am

dvu0704, How do you compare the long version to the standard version? Did the long version give a fps increase over the standard? How many regulated shots on the long version? Was the long version as well ballanced as the standard version?

Machine Gun, good luck on buying a used Edgun! In the last 6-7 months, I have seen a grand total of 1, on the Yellow Forum. It lasted quick. If you do find one, I bet you have to pay at least retail for it.
Have Edguns, Will Travel.
oldgoat

Re: Long Edgun

Postby dvu0704 » Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:45 am

oldgoat wrote:dvu0704, How do you compare the long version to the standard version? Did the long version give a fps increase over the standard? How many regulated shots on the long version? Was the long version as well ballanced as the standard version?

Machine Gun, good luck on buying a used Edgun! In the last 6-7 months, I have seen a grand total of 1, on the Yellow Forum. It lasted quick. If you do find one, I bet you have to pay at least retail for it.

I don't have a standard version, therefore I could not compare the 2. Of course the longer version will give you more shot per fill, it came with longer air tube/barrel compared to the standard and it's a little heavier than stnadard version due to longer barrel and longer air tube.

Both standard and long version are well balance, easy to shot of hands, long version fit better for big/tall person, 5.7 foot or short fit better with the standard version.

For more information, please visit: http://edgun.ru/en/cat/guns.php
dvu0704

Postby toshik » Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:41 am

Cosmetical differences:

toshik

Postby pablouk » Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:08 pm

Grip is very slightly different too.
pablouk

Postby dvu0704 » Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:41 pm

Yes, the forearm grip is a little longer than the standard version.
dvu0704

Postby Machine Gun » Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:22 pm

toshik wrote:Cosmetical differences:

Thanks for those pics. Basically it's a three hole version and/or a four hole version. Very simple. Thanks again.

Machine Gun -- getting interested :4
Machine Gun

Next

Return to EdGun