New Home Forums Airforce Rifles/Pistols second shot string condor please advise Reply To: second shot string condor please advise

Your shot are stringing vertically. Your goal is to get the bell curve if you can. Start playing around with the PW first, 4 is where you’ve started now start adjusting it lower till you start getting the BC and if you finally reach 0 and don’t get what you want then play with the higher numbers, above 4, but go to high on the PW number and you will just waste air and make alot of noise.

In addition to playing with the PW try different start fills, you’ll be suprise as to what results you’ll get when your start is for example 2700psi instead of your 2800psi.

Does the B Curve have to be exact? Not really, if your can get a linear shot string then that’s beautiful.

After you find the shot consistancy you like then you adjust the TH for MV.

I find I get great groups with my MV averaging 975fps with kodiak 21gr’ers.

So get your arm muscles in shape for the hand pump unless you have a scuba tank and lots of pellets and keep testing.

Here’s what my 18″ Condor can do My Condor’s Accuracy but still searching for it’s “sweet spot”.