New Home Forums AirForce General Chat Game says hi! Reply To: Game says hi!

quote Gamebred:

Finally had a senior moment of clarity and remembered my logon crap… Thanks for the intro Llama lips..
Been playin in these puddles and not had much time to get online much.. Besides Its not worth it to have to battle with my teenagers for computer airtime..
Cool website.. glad to see a lot made the migration….. too bad about the TOG. I’ll bet Drew must be kinda bummed to see his baby go under..
Good news to all you Socal toggers.. I’ll be gracing you with my supreme presence here in June as I yet again transfer. Could be my last as I’ve got my 20 yrs active duty. Like to meet up with Tofaz, Lino, Ren and any others within motorcycle distance from Venice Beach area.. Hellratter Ill be up in the bay area sometime in the fall.. Ill let you take me out for sushi.
Keepin it real..

Gamebred

Lots of homeless, gays and beggars in Venice Beach. I was not aware we were recruiting 😛 Yep, to bad about the TOG. But we are all here now anyways. Just to let you know Denskin had a brain tumor and an operation….so we are being nice to him, for now.