New Home Forums Other Guns Other Guns Air Arms 410 ERB and new 410 Side Lever comparison Reply To: Air Arms 410 ERB and new 410 Side Lever comparison

quote TeflonTron:

quote Yellow Ninja:

The only thing I could do by modding this, is break it….. or failing that, reduce its preformance in some other way.

Have you opened up the shroud and seen whether it can easily be improved in any way?

I’ve looked through the end of the shroud but have not (and wont be) taking it apart.

I can see its baffled and thats enough for me, I dont think any changes to the inside of the shroud would do much if anything and certainly not be worth my time because its a relativly small space to work with and its already baffled.

Sniper,

Not sure what changing the barrel would do, for me as personally speaking…

I wanted a .22 so I bought one so that wouldnt be a reason for me to change barrels.

Accuracy is already there so thats a non issue too…

I guess that would leave power if it were replaced with something longer. 30 fpe is just fine for me and any worthwhile increase in power would be ridiculously long as the barrel in there is 24″ already and an even longer barrel might negativly affect accuracy.

After spending $900 on a gun, I’d rather not spend even more money and start messing with something that was bought for a task and preforms that test perfectly.

I’m very much a subscriber to “if it aint broke….”. My Talon had a crappy trigger, so I modified it. It has an empty shroud so I baffled it. My 410 works fine as is so its not going to get touched failing any maintenance it requires.

Good luck with your modifications, look forward to hearing positive results.