New Home Forums BullPups Kalibrgun Scope for Cricket standard Reply To: Scope for Cricket standard

I have had better luck with the ST Hawkes than Bushnell Elites. When my Bushnell Elite 6-24 started losing zero, I went through several months back and forth with Bushnell Customer Service in the US before I finally got a replacement. The first time they sent it back it had not been touched. Hawke replaced a Sidewinder Tactical that I damaged by over adjusting inside of a week. The etched glass reticles are really nice on the Hawke Tacticals and Panoramas. They are heavy, though, just like a Nightforce or US Optics and the optics are a shade poorer than the Bushnells Elites (around the edges), NF or US O but the bang for the buck is still very good for a mid priced scope. I own six older Leupolds on high powered rifles and my main local scope supplier tells me his return rate has skyrocketed on Leupold the last five years. He claims I would be better servied by getting a used one than a new one more than five years old if I were to buy one today.