New Home Forums Other Guns Other Guns To anyone that has a Jack Haley .257!! Reply To: To anyone that has a Jack Haley .257!!

quote Tofazfou:

Marvin,

While my Corsair shoots decent, it has its days. And it has too many. That’s why they came out with a version 2. And on NONE of those days, has it shot tighter groups than what Jack and RJ have posted. RJ has posted groups hovering in the .5 MOA (or slightly bigger) at 100 yards. Jack posted a 300 yard, 3 shot group with the Hunters Supply 87 gr bullets that could be covered WAAAAAAAAAY too easily with a nickel. NOBODY, and I mean NOBODY, has posted a group by a airgun that far exceeds even a match grade PB shooting bench rest. Jacks group at 300 yards is just about unbelievable and that’s a compliment. I’ve NEVER said that about anyone elses groups cause NONE of them have been that unbelievable.

There is no argument and there is no better shooting BB gun so far than the Haley 257. And if anyone claims there is……………….POST A PIC, or, well, you know…………

So Marvin, nothing I say is suspicious. Just do the research yourself. The Corsair cannot compete with the 257 Scandalous nor can the XP from what I’ve ONLY SEEN POSTED! And not too may folks post groups but they sure talk about how small they are.

The 257 repeatedly has posted up 100 and 300 yard groups. Everyone else is 50 and 100 yards! That’s a huge difference…………….

http://www.network54.com/Forum/414006/message/1344717192/Scandalous+.257+300+yard+group

Cedric let me remind you as well that BB start at 30 caliber not .257 . It is what it is . A small bore . More than likely a accurate one but a small bore it is .Marvin