New Home Forums Other Guns Other Guns To anyone that has a Jack Haley .257!! Reply To: To anyone that has a Jack Haley .257!!

Here I go sticking my nose where it don’t belong being I dont own anything but a corsair 308.
But making up my own bullets for my array of powder burners,,(Never casted one Pellet in my life)””Wanted to get that out of the way first…
My 308 Remington is so accurate it is Boring to shoot.;)
Now for the pictures? How can you believe the pictures if you can’t believe the guy who’s posting them?
Yep I like to see pictures too, especially Hoot’s every now and then he’ll even show a Tick on his Nuts to prove it is acctually there;).
But being around a shooting range and hearing the one hole shots at 100 yards, and then see one inch groups from the supposedly one hole gun is two different things to look at,, It must be the weather, it must be the Molly, it must be the type of bullet I’m using today,,””HEY COME ON” You said one hole and brought your own ammo, so don’t say one thing and claim it on another!!.;)
I know air is different, it swells when its hot and retracts when it’s cold and air works on Cubic feet(In this caase) cubic Inches,.. So hot or cold the figure needs put together befor you load and shoot or even brag LOLOL;) I don’t set me scope unless I bump it and it shoots off.;) It stays where it is, and I use the correction factor for various temps..
My Powder burners is the same way, but not as critical as the air rifle,, My R-15 at 3200 FPS using a 55 grain bullet works just fine, it has a fast twist, and needs to shoot fast. My 7-MM mag is a little different so I load it different so is my 2506.
Now dont ask for pictures I’d rather buy bullets than another cam that I stupidily Broke, not watching what I was doing LOLOL..;)
All the Airguns mentioned above are hot rods and I can say that and believe that even without a picture, so XP, Haley QB, to mention a few, are all good,, Did I leave out Uncle Ed? Sorry Ed didn’t mean too,, I’d like to have an Ed Gun but My nerves want wait till it comes in ,, I’d walk off all this fat Ive encountered in the past 20 years and it wouldn’t be fair to me or my check book to waist that kind of money spent on camoflaudging these Love handles..
My Point? Just get the one that fits and feels good and go for it,, I got em all and Like my 5 String Banjos, I can’t put one over the other, they are all good, from my $800 hohner to my $8000 Stelling Red Fox Delux.. So there you have it LOLOL;)…….