New Home Forums BullPups Kalibrgun Cricket dealer in USA Reply To: Cricket dealer in USA

quote libertyman777:

quote mikemilz:

quote libertyman777:

Your real motive would have been nice up front.

I also want to own these guns but If you check the second page of the thread you will see that I was up front from the beginning about wanting to invest. I wanted to invest in the EDGUN also. Why you think that I should be up front with something you can’t personally help me with baffles me.

You’re correct, I can’t help you with that and I wish you the best on your enterprise.

But I think we’re misunderstanding each other. My only issue was that you seemed to be questioning the legitimacy of the Top Gun Air Gun – Cricket venture and the people involved, including myself. That’s all. It’s legitimate and that has been established. You’re welcome to disagree on how it’s being done, why it’s being done this way, price, etc. But not the good name of those people involved, until such time it’s proven that this type of criticism is warranted. If I read something into your post that was not there, I apologize but understand that I could not let it go unchallenged.

I never questioned anyones legitimacy, what I meant was you have a product that many people want including me but I’m not used to seeing a $2000.00 product be sold like this if I over stepped any boundaries my bad but you don’t get to be a millionaire by not asking questions and trying to understand and scout investment opportunities especially in a field you have personal interest in. I’ve been a member here for some time now I even designed the forum banner at the top of this very page I lost interest for a while because I don’t really like traditional looking rifles but with the bullpup market coming up I have been like a kid in a candy store.