New Home Forums BullPups Kalibrgun Cricket dealer in USA Reply To: Cricket dealer in USA

I was told by your US distributor that they were not being made… 😀

I still want one though! 😆

I wanted to use it for field target, i’m currently in first place for the season (6 of 9 matches) at my local club using one of my two USFT’s (we have some really good national upper level shooters there too). I also wanted to use it for silhouettes. I’ve shot three perfect scores at my last three matches, 40/40 and shooting at 96% for the seven matches to date. I could shoot the last three matches at 0/40 and still take first…

I signed up for a Lelya (wanted to use it for pistol FT and pistol silhouettes) but apparently those have been scrapped too because of the demand for the larger caliber Matadors.

I guess if you’re a competition 177 shooter (and a good one at that) you’re shit out of luck getting an EdGun in the USA..? 😥

Not sure why a 177 caliber Matador couldn’t be had, it’s not like they are cheaper than the 22 or the 25, so no real loss on your end (barrels are the same outside diameter yes?). If someone was on the list for one why not make one for the USA as you do for other countries if they are still being made..? 😕