SOLD New Edgun 2.5 (.22 cal) still in original packaging

Bullpups

Moderators: PANDEMIC, WalkonKing, Wingman NZ

jag

SOLD New Edgun 2.5 (.22 cal) still in original packaging

Postby jag » Sun Nov 20, 2016 6:28 pm

Hello All,
I have a brand new Edgun 2.5 (.22 cal) still in original packaging. It is with a heavy heart that I am selling this beautiful air rifle. It's just that every time I think of putting it to good use, my job keeps me from it. So, it needs to go to someone else that will have the time to truly appreciate it.
As said, brand new, in the original packaging and exactly how Tony sent it to me. It also comes with a brand new $400 SINDWINDER30 6.5-20x42 scope. Last but not least, included is a lifetime package of all the seals you'll ever need for it. A while back, Oldgoat was kind enough to place a group order and I was fortunate enough to acquire them. To sweeten the deal I'll also throw in 8 tins of JSB Heavy .22 cal 18.1 grain pellets (worth around $100).
After asking around, I have been informed that $1900 is a reasonable price to ask and will entertain all other reasonable offers. The only thing I'm very cautious about is shipping it charged. Tony has mentioned to me that there should be no problem as long as it is shipped ground (the same way he shipped it to me). However, if anyone has any expertise on emptying it without shooting it, I'd very much appreciate it, since I don't feel entirely comfortable shipping it with a full charge.
If worse comes to worse, I'd empty the tank one shot at a time as I don't think that would be a huge issue for a serious buyer. Better to be safer than sorry!
Thanks to everyone on this forum. I've learned a lot. I'll be missing all the good people here.
Given the constraints of my employment, I may not reply to your pm immediately however, I shall reply as quickly as possible. Thank you! - jag
Image[color=#000000][/color]
Last edited by jag on Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mac1275
New User

Re: New Edgun 2.5 (.22 cal) still in original packaging

Postby Mac1275 » Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:58 pm

Hello, my name is Mario. I am interested in buying your scope. If you could please send me a phone number to contact you at. I would be paying you through PayPal. In the mean time, here's my phone number 408-518-2490. I'll be waiting for your response. In advance, thank you.

Mac1275
New User

Postby Mac1275 » Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:59 pm

jag wrote:Hello All,
I have a brand new Edgun 2.5 (.22 cal) still in original packaging. It is with a heavy heart that I am selling this beautiful air rifle. It's just that every time I think of putting it to good use, my job keeps me from it. So, it needs to go to someone else that will have the time to truly appreciate it.
As said, brand new, in the original packaging and exactly how Tony sent it to me. It also comes with a brand new $400 SINDWINDER30 6.5-20x42 scope. Last but not least, included is a lifetime package of all the seals you'll ever need for it. A while back, Oldgoat was kind enough to place a group order and I was fortunate enough to acquire them. To sweeten the deal I'll also throw in 8 tins of JSB Heavy .22 cal 18.1 grain pellets (worth around $100).
After asking around, I have been informed that $1900 is a reasonable price to ask and will entertain all other reasonable offers. The only thing I'm very cautious about is shipping it charged. Tony has mentioned to me that there should be no problem as long as it is shipped ground (the same way he shipped it to me). However, if anyone has any expertise on emptying it without shooting it, I'd very much appreciate it, since I don't feel entirely comfortable shipping it with a full charge.
If worse comes to worse, I'd empty the tank one shot at a time as I don't think that would be a huge issue for a serious buyer. Better to be safer than sorry!
Thanks to everyone on this forum. I've learned a lot. I'll be missing all the good people here.
Given the constraints of my employment, I may not reply to your pm immediately however, I shall reply as quickly as possible. Thank you! - jag

Hello, my name is Mario. I am interested in buying your scope. If you could please send me a phone number to contact you at. I would be paying you through PayPal. In the mean time, here's my phone number 408-518-2490. I'll be waiting for your response.

Enviado desde mi iPad utilizando Tapatalk

jag

Postby jag » Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:18 am

Hello Mario. Thank you for your interest. I would rather not break up the package. Ultimately, if I don't get a reasonable offer for everything, I'd just assume keep it all and not have to repurchase anything.
However, if by some chance I do sell things separately, you will be first in line for the scope. Thank you!

Mac1275
New User

Postby Mac1275 » Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:10 pm

jag wrote:Hello Mario. Thank you for your interest. I would rather not break up the package. Ultimately, if I don't get a reasonable offer for everything, I'd just assume keep it all and not have to repurchase anything.
However, if by some chance I do sell things separately, you will be first in line for the scope. Thank you!

Thanks

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Turbo
New User

Postby Turbo » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:30 pm

PM sent

Thanks
Terryb00 at yahoo.com

jag

Postby jag » Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:41 pm

Both the Edgun and the scope have been SOLD. Thank you all for your interest.

Return to “PCP Bullpup”