Cheek rest interest and pre orders?

Any threads that are P12 specific should go in here.

Moderators: PANDEMIC, WalkonKing, Wingman NZ

Reaper0d

Cheek rest interest and pre orders?

Postby Reaper0d » Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:22 pm

getting the production started and preliminary interest from people.

what colors would you be interrested in comment below

Black
White
Green
Red
Orange (hunter orange to be specific)
Yellow
Tan
Purple
Grey

getting a second prototype with the changes applied and will be doing a first production run after. any interested parties?

zhoy19
New User

Re: Cheek rest interest and pre orders?

Postby zhoy19 » Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:24 pm

Possibly depending on the changes and finish of mk2 version.

Reaper0d

Postby Reaper0d » Wed Oct 12, 2016 5:34 pm

im putting the order through here in the next couple days for the ABS version printed at 100 microns

which in turn should clean up the outer surface and give a glimpse on the finish of abs.

will have more details soon

as for the fit and finish of the mk1, thats actually mk2.5, its gone through a bunch of work already
both in cad and through pressure forming and modeling foam/clay to get dimensions and fitment correct

the roughness of the first prototype that was printed, if referring to the side of the barrel, is from the 2mm wide rafts removal
that was used for the print to level itself, i have chosen a different hub to print this one as the last printer i used
was not perpendicular to the print bed and was angled to the side.

birdman

Postby birdman » Thu Oct 13, 2016 2:48 am

Reap , before you ask for orders for your new cheek rest don't you think that a buyer would first like to see what the
new cheek rest looks like ? I for one wouldn't buy an item that didn't show me what it looks like , it may look like shit
and I shit - shit not buy it .

Reaper0d

Postby Reaper0d » Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:08 pm

birdman wrote:Reap , before you ask for orders for your new cheek rest don't you think that a buyer would first like to see what the
new cheek rest looks like ? I for one wouldn't buy an item that didn't show me what it looks like , it may look like shit
and I shit - shit not buy it .

you have a point. however ive already posted pictures of the cheek rest, the newest version will look the same only printed in ABS instead of pla with a small change to the loading port size as i miss entered the dimensions to the loading port the first time around and have corrected it. That and the layer height of which the print is constructed going down to 100 microns from 200

the biggest change is the material they are constructed of, and the printing company used to make the prints.

i was asking so when its ready i know how many to print in the first order for available purchase.

retail price will be somewhere around 25 or 30 dollars and will be printed and shipped directly from the printing company to YOUR DOOR, to speed delivery time from up to 2 weeks down to days AND to relieve shipping costs as an addition

birdman

Postby birdman » Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:07 am

Reap , not really trying to put you down . Words and descriptions really do not represent the product . Remember the old
adage that a picture is worth a thousand words and when one is trying to sell a product a new picture of it is exactly that .

WalkonKing

Postby WalkonKing » Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:48 am

Don't pimp this in this thread.

When you have them ready post in the "FOR SALE SECTION"

No one should order any VAPORWARE and only for items that actually are ready for sale.
Creator of the Wokgard 15 and Wokbutt
viewtopic.php?f=57&t=35106

Reaper0d

Postby Reaper0d » Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:08 am

There should be no confusion, title is misleading i get it. i appologise.

but asking for what colors people would be interrested as the original post states is not SALES. its asking for any interest in a part for colors. im just going to assume black and go ahead and have some black printed up, however the next prototype will be printed in a deep blue to show the part better.

Cricket

Postby Cricket » Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:52 pm

Hapy birthday Reap

Reaper0d

Postby Reaper0d » Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:42 am

thanks cricket. lifes been hectic, my order run went south and dudes machine went down, extruder head is back ordered for another 2 months as they supply makerbot and a few others with the heads so it may be a while till i get them, but they are coming.

colors are as follows

color count
black 12
grey 5
tan 12
gold 1

if you would like one in these colors listed let me know what color you are interrested, so far only the gold has been printed and 3 black so i can fiddle with the color count on them at will before the machine is up and running

Leadbetter

Postby Leadbetter » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:34 am

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I would rather be a corporate whore, than a corporate fluffer......

WalkonKing

Postby WalkonKing » Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:22 pm

So much for "what colors do you want"

So much bullshit again and again.

Don't post here about this vaporware dream of yours until they are ready to ship.

Then only post them in the for sale section.

Why you might ask?

Because you are a known bullshitter that is why.
Creator of the Wokgard 15 and Wokbutt
viewtopic.php?f=57&t=35106

Reaper0d

Postby Reaper0d » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:25 am

I have some major setbacks in the last 6 months. or have had. they are coming, give me some time.

in the meantime, just keep talking. they will.... WILL be here

i had lost power for well over a week and all my money went ot keeping generators running. coupling that with cold weather, sickness, surgeries. and many other problems along the way needless to say theres been a hangup.

Wingman NZ
BullPup Moderators
BullPup Moderators

Postby Wingman NZ » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:43 am

Leadbetter

Postby Leadbetter » Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:51 am

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I would rather be a corporate whore, than a corporate fluffer......

birdman

Postby birdman » Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:59 am

Reap , go ahead and smoke another joint , you may realize that you are still alive even though you are still
brain dead .

nomobux

Postby nomobux » Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:23 am

Reap. You really need to un-fuck yourself. Also, concerning your cheek piece, you're a day late now. Your buds at Mrodair have them for sale. Check the Yellow classifieds / about Feb 6th. Maybe you can sue them. :suprisedn:

Hoot
Location: Toad Suck, Arkansas - Registered Republican. Ultra-Conservative, Hard-core skeptic-at-large.

Postby Hoot » Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:09 am

:hoot:

I love this forum!

Bullshit by the bullcart-load, retorts, insults, written evidence of brain death, reprimands, excuses, accusations, finger pointing, reprimands, back stabbing, pimps, whores, users and more reprimands. I ask you...what more could a forum offer it's readers???

Great fun to read. Extremely entertaining, and yet one never ceases to be awed by the sheer volume and humor of genuine ignorance!

I only hope that, in some small way, I have encouraged this type of anti-social behavior amongst forum members.

Keep it up...never stop...never, ever, stop! :rofl: :angrymob: :rofl: :angrymob: :rofl:

Eat me...

Kindly 'Ol Uncle Hoot:
"One day I’ll be dead and someone will find this website and think, ‘Wow! That guy was really stupid. Good thing he’s dead.’”

Return to “P12”