New Home Forums BullPups Kalibrgun Dr. Steele’s Cricket finds a new owner this evening Re: Dr. Steele’s Cricket finds a caring new owner this Eveni

I have a myriad of scope selection to move on to the BC (Baby Cricket) w/o buying anything at this point. It doesn’t need 8-32x but 6.5-20x is a possibility. 🙂

quote Sir Ville:

quote SECoda:

I think Donny said he just ordered one up for close shooting around the yard.

quote Sir Ville:

I´ll start with a Bug Buster since i have one laying around somewhere among other useless crap (Hawke :winkn: ) scopes. I actually like the BB : Not the brightest optics, not the best reticule nor the fanciest turrets but it does what it´s supposed to do in a compact package. Will do as a backyard scope for the Compact until i decide which way to go. I need to call to Georg at Astro Sweden and let him sell me a lightweight, powerful ,compact scope with good optics and a price tag i´m willing to look at without having to feel quilty.

I honestly think it´s an underrated scope in a class of scopes it belongs. Who cares if that class is called CCC – Cheap Chinese Crap. It just may be the ultimate backyard, bug buster of a scope.