Q:

Questions about which gun to order here

I am trying to figure all equations here before ordering a new gun. Wanting a second AF rifle in .22 cal and looking for one to deliver top energy, but am not interested in the Condor gun. So, I am kicking around the Talon w/ 24″ barrel. I already have an SS but getting low 700 fps with it, plus it will be handed down to my son when I get the bigger better one.

One question is, with this setup w/ 24″ barrel, what length of a shroud would be needed to fully enclose the barrel and what kind of fps does one of these guns produce out of the box?

Second question, would there be any benefit to considering another SS ordered w/ 24″ barrel?

Thanks for any input.

Rick

Talon/Talon SS

All Replies

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Search for him in the member list here and send him a PM.

shoot me some info on that too…

I had some discussion a couple of weeks ago with somebody on here about the blodnob valve and they were supposed to shoot me contact info for the guy with these things, but never got it. Any idea how to contact whoever this is ?

Also, if anyone has this valve, what does it look like and what goes into the install of one? Does it look anything similar to what the tanks have on them now (as far as tophat) or is the difference internal?

You’ll see about 150fps increase with a 24″ barrel. I’d put the money into a blodnob valve vs a 24″ barrel. It costs a little more for the valve, but you will still be compact and spitting kodiaks at over 900fps with a 12″ barrel. I had mine up to 43 fpe with eunjins. Waiting on a set of restrictors from Sean so i can continue testing some more this winter. Its either that or a TSS and high- flo/condor valve.

my ss has a 24 inch barrel and a 12″ frame extension…no baffles it is as quite as a stock ss….i am shooting cp at 935 and kodiaks around 865…still thinking about a trading that 400 shoot me an e-mail… i have to ss now…might want to trade this one…. trigger done, tophat set, 50 gram hammer….shoot me an e-mail if you want…

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.